Basel House – Mural Festival
The 7th Annual Basel House Mural Festival is
THE place to be during Art Basel Week where street art, eclectic music,
innovative unique vendors, and new-age art installations from across
the globe come together to create an unparalleled experience. In the center of Miami’s Wynwood Arts District,
across 30,000SF of mural wall space, including projection mapping
installations, artisan vendors, and a whole lot more. This FREE event
will offer live painting, unique art installations, vert ramp, live
music, late-night DJs, mural tours, workshops, art & lifestyle
vendor marketplace, cocktails and food trucks.
- Friday, December 6th 3:00 PM – 2:00 AM
- Saturday, December 7th 1:00 PM – 2:00 AM
- Sunday, December 8th 1:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- 60+ Artists + 30+ Food Trucks + 50+ Art & Lifestyle Vendors
- MURALS Top street artists from across the globe painting LARGE-SCALE murals across 6 city blocks in Wynwood Art District.
- MONSTER COMPOUND Featuring the Basel House Main Stage, BMX Vert Team, Mural by RISK, Godfather of the Urban Art Movement, Breakdancers, Beatboys and More
- MIAMI PROJECTION MAPPED MURAL Experience a new reality as the walls come to life at night with digital video mapping projections.
- MODELO & Mi CAMPO CANTINA Enjoy featured cocktails and beer specials all weekend long at the Cantina. You will feel like you are walking the streets of Mexico, surrounded with vibrant pennant flags. You can also enjoy live art and art displays while enjoying a taco or two!
- COOPER & THIEF Find the speakeasy lounge of our exclusive wine partner by entering through a bus!
- WHEATLY VODKA Grab a vodka cocktail at Wheatly Vodka’s eye-catching blue container bar, and don’t forget to check out their projection art mural display.
- SOUTH FLORIDA FORD & MIAMI DOLPHINS Check out the South Florida Ford & Miami Dolphins Blue Lounge, as well as their Ford vehicle displays and brand-inspired mural!
- FUJI FILM Stop by the FUJI FILM truck and learn how to take the perfect selfie with a polaroid
- MURAL TOURS Guided Mural Tours by Miami’s Best Graffiti Guide at 4PM Daily
- FREE BLOCK PARTY with Live Painting, Unique Art Installations, Live Music, late night DJs, Artist & Vendor Market, Food Trucks, Pop-Up Retail & Restaurant Concepts, Brand Activations, Beer Garden, Cocktail Bars, VIP, Media & Artist Hospitality Hideaway Lounge, Spray Paint Pop Up Shop, Street Art Tours and more!
- ARTISAN MARKET Curated, unique vendors displaying creative products, clothing, art, jewelry, and a variety of artistic and one-of-a-kind products
******Important FREE DRINK Ticket Information******
1. Reserve free drink limited to the first 500 guests per day to check-in and claim their free drink before 8:00 PM. Must be 21+ to drink. Limited to one drink per person. Must redeem ticket at check-in site, before arriving to the bar.
2. Multiple tickets will not be given to one single person. Each attendee must redeem their own drink ticket in person.
3. Please have downloaded ticket readily available before entering check-in site, due to any problems with reception on-site to avoid line hold up.